We’re pretty easy going here at Getaway, though there are a few things we take seriously to ensure short-stay accommodation is hassle free for guest and owners alike.
To continue to best serve Getaway homeowners and guests we hold ourselves, and our partners, to the highest standards. For this reason all Getaway properties must meet the ‘guest-spectations’ of Getaway’s four ‘Gs’.
‘Guest Safe’ means your property must meet the following requirements;
- Comply with all relevant building codes and safety standards such as pool fencing, railing on balconies etc.
- All furniture must be safe and sturdy
- All properties must have working smoke alarms that are checked and certified annually
- Any gas heaters must be carbon monoxide tested annually
- All homes must have a First Aid Kit
‘Guest Ready’ means your property must meet the following requirements;
- Must be guest ready at all times
- Have adequate short-stay accommodation insurance in place
- Ensure online booking calendars are kept up to date to avoid double bookings
- Be immaculately clean throughout
- Have lawns and garden regularly maintained
- Have hotel standard bedding, towels and linen presented neatly and sufficient to the amount required for maximum occupancy at all times
- Have any pool or spa serviced and ready for use
- Have all electrical appliances in safe working order (all TV and other remotes controls must have spare batteries)
- Comply with any applicable approval (if required) in your region to operate as a short-term rental
‘Guest Expectations’ means your property must meet the following requirements;
- Be represented accurately with professional photographs that meet Getaway’s specifications